- Listen to local authors and speakers.
- Unwind with some relaxing folk music.
- Tour the Central BC Railway & Forestry Museum and learn all about railway gardens and how they helped shape our communities.
- Stroll through our local farmers’ and artisan market, and find out all that our community has to offer.
- Check out the demo’s of cheesemaking and beekeeping to find a new hobby and take that step to being self-sustainable.
Northern Routes is a collection of cultural attractions working together to showcase the arts, culture and heritage of Northern BC. There’s a variety of fun, educational and interactive places to choose from – make one your destination today!