It’s a celebration of small town life!
Take a step back in time when small communities dotted the length of the rail line:
- Listen to local authors and speakers.
- Unwind with some relaxing folk music.
- Tour the Central BC Railway & Forestry Museum and learn all about railway gardens and how they helped shape our communities.
- Stroll through our local farmers’ and artisan market, and find out all that our community has to offer.
- Check out the demo’s of cheesemaking and beekeeping to find a new hobby and take that step to being self-sustainable.
Don’t forget to come early to start your day with a deliciously hearty railway worker breakfast.
Visit the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum’s website for full event details.