Free Admission! … but bring a non-perishable food item for donation to a local food bank if you are able.
The Nechako Rotary Club is generously sponsoring the Pumpkin Patch, and the Storywalk is installed and brought to you by Child Care Resource and Referral.
- Bone Dog Meal $5.00 (hot dog and a drink)
- Cheeseburger Meal $7.00 (cheeseburger and a drink)
- Pumpkin Juice $2.00
- Hot Chocolate $2.00
- Dirt and Worm Cup $3.50
- Rice Krispie Monster $2.50
- The Pumpkin Express minirail rides, $3 per person (2 and under are free)
- Pumpkin Patch: free pumpkin while supplies last
- Halloween Crafts: free while supplies last, make a jellyfish or bat (one craft per child)
- Halloween Photos (Purple Moose Portraits): first come, first served from 11:30 am to 3:30 pm, by donation
- Bean Bag Toss at the Tourism PG Booth
- Storywalk: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, self-guided
- Family Games: cornhole, ladder ball and washer toss