The Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum’s Celebration of Lights Drive Thru is back for this year’s holiday season!
There over 100,000 lights and light displays, rail cars and buildings along a designated driving route through the museum’s eight-acre industrial park. This year, there is also a large donation of lights and light displays along River Road. These lights are dedicated to Rose Novak and can be seen and enjoyed by everyone driving down River Road as well as through the park.
Dates: December 15 – 23 and 27 – 30.
Times: 5 pm – 9 pm nightly
Cost: $15 per vehicle
- PREBOOKING IS MANDATORY
- Bookings are in 15-minute intervals, with 20 vehicles max. driving through during that time
- On arrival at the Central BC Railway and Forestry Museum, vehicles should line up in the designated area and wait to be let inside the park
- Place the online transaction printout or the receipt from paying in person on the dashboard
- DRIVE SLOWLY – the max speed is 5km/hour
- STAY IN THE VEHICLE!
- Keep windows rolled up, but be prepared and bring masks in case emergency in-person communication with staff is required
- The Visitor Centre will be closed to the public and bathrooms will not be accessible
- By purchasing a ticket, you agree to assisting with and complying with the safety and COVID protocols of this event