It’s the Central BC Railway & Forestry Museum’s biggest fundraiser of the year – Celebration of Lights!
It will be exciting to see everyone in person, walking through and exploring the park this year. Delight in the BIGGEST light show in Northern BC with over 150,000 lights and light displays, rail cars and buildings and explore the 8-acre museum park.
Many amazing partners are helping to celebrate the season with these special events:
- Sunday December 18: Northern Pride Centre is hosting FREE kids crafts
- Tuesday December 20: White Spruce Chorus performs at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday December 21: FREE hot chocolate and goodies from TELUS
- Thursday December 22: Prince George Community Band performs 6:00 pm
- Friday December 23: Huble Homestead is hosting FREE kids crafts with FREE hot chocolate and goodies from Northern Routes
The Rose Novak Collection will be displayed again this year and a portion of it can be viewed by everyone from along River Road.
Get tickets and order food in advance online!